Instructional Technology Design and Development (ITDD)
Instructional Technology Support for Faculty
The division of Instructional Technology Design and Development (ITDD) in Dahlgren Memorial Library supports GUMC/ MGUH faculty and staff who wish to enhance effective teaching methods with the latest learning technologies. ITDD staff provides consultation, training, and individual assistance in applying eLearning/web/multimedia technologies to enhance teaching.
ITDD supports the Instructional Technology Lab (ITL), where GUMC/MGUH faculty and staff can request one-on-one training or consultations, which can be conducted in person or online, by appointment. These services are available at no cost. For more information or appointment contact Taeyeol Park.
ITDD is located in the Biomedical Academic Computing Center (BACC) on the Lower Level of Dahlgren Memorial Library.
- Interactive e-learning module development
- Zoom for remote teaching
- Canvas for web-based learning management
- Narrated lecture slides and online quiz design
- Polling for student engagement
- Lecture recording and sharing
- Digital audio/video and streaming
- Online discussion and collaboration