- Contains referenced information about drugs, toxicology, diseases, acute care, and alternative medicine. The CareNotes System provides patient information in Spanish and English.
Login access to this health and life sciences resource is available to members of the Georgetown University Medical Center community (GUMC) only. Walk-up access is available to all GU students, faculty, and staff in Dahlgren Memorial Library 24/7, 365 days per year.
- On a computer, open Micromedex, using the above link (NetID and password required).
- On the next page, click the "Download Mobile Apps" link (bottom right).
- Scroll down to Drug Reference or Interactions to get the passcode. You will need to get a new passcode every three months.
- Install the App(s) from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Open the App and tap the Micromedex Customer Option.
- Enter the code from the site.