To request articles through DML, users must complete two steps:
- Register with DML by completing and faxing the form (202.687.7472).
- Receive DML’s Library ID (LIBID) number.
- Register at Loansome Doc.
- Articles are delivered electronically.
Charges: DC tax applies if paying with a non-GU credit card; charges apply if you are a non-GU affiliate.
- Nonaffiliated health professionals:
We accept Visa, MasterCard or check.
- All Items = $11 per item (plus any special handling charges from suppliers)
- Rush service = $5 in addition to each item fee
- Distric of Columbia 5.7% sales tax applies to all interlibrary loan lending fees. If your organization is exempt from DC sales tax, please email or fax a copy of the certificate of exemption to: 202.687.7472.
Questions? Contact the ILL Coordinator.